Drain and Sewer
Water Treatment Systems
Family Owned & Operated Since 1935
Plumbing in Santa Barbara, CA
If there’s any component of home comfort that people take for granted, plumbing systems are at the top of the list. You often don’t think much about it, until something goes wrong! Fortunately, Husted Plumbing is here for all of our Santa Barbara, CA customers for when your plumbing system needs some professional TLC.
When you’re looking for a trustworthy plumbing contractor, you needn’t search any further than our team. Family owned and operated since 1935, we believe in treating our customers like family.
Contact us today for honest and prompt plumbing services. We are family owned and operated since 1935.
More About our Plumbing Services
Our team of highly trained and experienced plumbing technicians can handle any plumbing services you might need in your home. We help customers throughout Santa Barbara, CA and the surrounding communities and look forward to seeing how we can best serve you.
- Bathroom Plumbing: From upgrading your toilet to a low–flow model to save water, to repairing stopped up drains, we offer a wide range of bathroom plumbing services.
- Emergency Plumbing: No plumbing emergency happens at a "convenient" time. For that reason, you need a plumbing contractor who offers emergency services. Contact us for this kind of service!
- Gas Lines: Gas lines should only ever be installed and serviced by plumbing professionals, as we have the licensing and experience to do this work safely and effectively.
- Kitchen Plumbing: Your kitchen sink is vulnerable to a number of problems. Contact our team for thorough kitchen plumbing services in Santa Barbara, CA.
- Main Water Line: Let us ensure that your main water line is in good condition and will continue to supply your plumbing system with clean, sufficient water.
- Repiping: Whether a section of your piping needs replacement or you need whole–house repiping, we are the team for the job!
- Slab Leak Repair: Slab leaks are dangerous, as they’re hard to spot and even harder to access in order to repair. Contact our team and put your worries behind you.
- Sump Pumps: Sump pumps are an important part of protecting your basement from flood damage. Tust out team to install and service the sump pump in your home.
Trust the Pros for Plumbing Installation
The best way to ensure your plumbing system works as effectively and efficiently as possible is to have it professionally installed to begin with. There is a lot to consider when installing various plumbing components, from the overall layout of your home or room where your new fixtures are going, down to the diameter of the piping. Only professionally trained plumbing contractors can handle these installations.
We Can Help Keep Your Plumbing in Great Condition
In an ideal world, nothing would ever go wrong with your plumbing system. However, this just isn’t the case and something eventually will go amiss. You can’t avoid the need for plumbing repairs entirely, but you can limit the extent of damage to the system and damage to your home, by contacting Husted Plumbing at the first sign of a leak, drop in water pressure, stubborn clogs, or even abnormally high water bills.
Routine plumbing maintenance, such as annual professional drain cleaning, is the best way to prevent repair needs and plumbing clogs. Ask us about the best ways to keep your plumbing system in good condition. We look forward to serving your plumbing needs!