Drain and Sewer
Water Treatment Systems
Family Owned & Operated Since 1935
Repiping in Santa Barbara, CA
When it comes to home catastrophes, a completely malfunctioning plumbing system probably ranks among the top! But that’s what you could be facing if you don’t take proper care of your plumbing pipes. Part of this care is schedule whole house or partial repiping as needed, with a plumbing contractor who focuses on quality service and customer-centered care.
That plumbing contractor is Husted Plumbing. Family owned and operated since 1935, we are proud to offer comprehensive repiping services to customers throughout the Santa Barbara, CA area and beyond. Contact our team today to learn more about this service and how to spot the signs that you may need repiping.
Reliable Whole House Repiping Service
The majority of your plumbing pipes are hidden from view. Therefore, it can be a challenge to know if you need any type of pipe repair. Routine plumbing maintenance is the best way for you to keep track of the condition of your plumbing, but there are also some warning signs to be aware of that can indicate a need for professional Santa Barbara repiping service.
Keep these signs in mind, and if you ever have any concerns regarding the condition of your pipes, be sure to give Husted Plumbing a call.
- Your home’s water pressure has dropped or is uneven.
- You have frequent water leaks.
- Your water bills have spiked suddenly, or you’ve noticed a steady, yet unexplained, increase in your water bills.
How Old Are Your Pipes?
Decades ago, plumbing pipes were made from galvanized steel, and sometimes even iron. These are tough, durable metals, however they’re prone to corrosion over time, and that corrosion is the leading reason that Santa Barbara, CA homeowners may need repiping services.
But what type of material replaces those old steel pipes? There are multiple options, and our professionally trained plumbers will work with you to determine what the best option for your home and plumbing needs may be.
- Copper: This is a corrosion–resistant metal that is both lighter than and more flexible than steel piping.
- CPVC: This stands for chlorinated polyvinyl chloride and it is made of a stronger polymer than standard PVC pipes. They’re able to handle higher temperatures, making them a great choice for hot water lines.
- PEX: PEX stands for cross–linked polyethylene, and serve as an alternative to CVPC pipes. They’re very flexible, making them ideal for tight spaces.
To learn more about these options, be sure to give our team a call!
Your Repiping Professionals
When you’re looking for reliable, effective performance from the pipes in your home, you want to work with a qualified, professional plumbing technician. Scheduling pipe replacement and pipe installation with our Santa Barbara, CA plumbing experts is the best way to ensure this is the case.
Whole house repiping is, as you might imagine, a big job. To make sure it’s completely properly and your new pipe installation is done with skill and expertise, you want a trained professional on your side. You may be surprised by how many plumbing problems can be traced back to poor installation. But when you schedule service with us, you don’t need to worry about that.